1.23.2011

New Photos

I'm sure I have more to share than just photos...Let me think on it. In the meantime, check out a couple of different places for new photos: our January album and Nana's January album.


I'm planning to dump the most recent photos that have been collected on my phone here soon. I tried yesterday and right I was publishing it, the program quit. 

The sinus infection that caught up with me before our DC trip seems to have gotten its hold on the men in the house. Matt seems to be okay now. Steve is still a bit under the weather, but definitely better than yesterday. I was afraid it was pink eye, as there was a small outbreak at daycare, but I'm pretty sure it is just sinus issues. 

We head to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin on Tuesday. The thing on Steve's butt is apparently a pilonidal cyst and the ultimate fix is surgery. Our doctor doesn't think the surgery would happen any time soon, as the recovery is difficult. But this will determine any course of action we must need. 

I was blessed this weekend to get some extra girl time with Amanda. She was visiting her in-laws for a close friend's baby shower. Matt stayed home with Steve while I headed down to LaGrange, Illinois, for a few hours. It was wonderful! I even got to open my birthday present early since she was around. That was fun!

An interesting event on my way home though...I stopped at a Shell station for a soda and a water to tide me over on the drive. When I pulled in, there was one other car in the parking lot, and it was at a pump. There wasn't anyone in the store besides the owner and me. I paid, and went back to the van. Now, there was a black Hummer parked 2 spaces away from me. I put the bottles in the van, and quickly dumped my empty coffee cup into the trash. When I got into the van, I happened to look over. The driver of the Hummer had a black ski mask on that covered everything except a slit for the eyes. I freaked out a bit, locked my doors, and got out of there as fast as possible. I don't know if anything happened, but it sure felt like something really bad was about to take place.

No comments:

Post a Comment