The whole family headed to the doctor's office today for my check-up. That was an interesting time.
Everything is going great with Baby #2. My blood pressure was 112/70, which is very normal for me. I've dropped another pound, for a total of 6. I'm not sure how that is happening, or where it is coming from. My belly is definitely getting bigger. One of these times I'll have gained weight. We heard the baby's heart beat, but the doctor was very vague about the beats per second. She said 140s or 150s. I also had blood drawn for the quad screen, which has to do with birth defects and such. The doctor also ordered the next ultrasound to happen within the next few weeks. I'm hoping that department will call tomorrow to schedule the appointment.
That's about it there.
Matt commented the other day about how with Steve's pregnancy, every little thing was new and exciting and shared with the world right away. I find myself just as excited with the changes happening now, but for some reason I'm choosing to keep them in a little bit before sharing.
For example, baby has started to move around a lot. This has been going on for a week or so. I feel it most frequently in the mornings, before I get out of bed, and in the evenings while watching tv after dinner. S/he is also very active after meals.
Steve is enjoying life as always. He continues to amaze and astounded us with his vocabulary and abilities. We are thinking he might be ready for calculus next summer.
Everything is going great with Baby #2. My blood pressure was 112/70, which is very normal for me. I've dropped another pound, for a total of 6. I'm not sure how that is happening, or where it is coming from. My belly is definitely getting bigger. One of these times I'll have gained weight. We heard the baby's heart beat, but the doctor was very vague about the beats per second. She said 140s or 150s. I also had blood drawn for the quad screen, which has to do with birth defects and such. The doctor also ordered the next ultrasound to happen within the next few weeks. I'm hoping that department will call tomorrow to schedule the appointment.
That's about it there.
Matt commented the other day about how with Steve's pregnancy, every little thing was new and exciting and shared with the world right away. I find myself just as excited with the changes happening now, but for some reason I'm choosing to keep them in a little bit before sharing.
For example, baby has started to move around a lot. This has been going on for a week or so. I feel it most frequently in the mornings, before I get out of bed, and in the evenings while watching tv after dinner. S/he is also very active after meals.
Steve is enjoying life as always. He continues to amaze and astounded us with his vocabulary and abilities. We are thinking he might be ready for calculus next summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment