12.13.2012

A New Tooth!

Finally. It's only been thinking about coming in for weeks now. Jeez.

Evan has also finally mastered the art of moving forward. It isn't necessarily graceful, but it is movement. I think he's happy about the fact that now, if he wants something, he just goes and gets it. Like the Christmas tree. If you come visit, you'll notice that there aren't any ornaments on about the bottom 6 inches of the tree. He succeeded in yanking all of the ones he could crawl to off, so then I had to find new places for everything.

He is now working on sitting up from his crawling position, as well as pulling himself up on things. His favorite place to try that out is in the bathtub, which isn't the safest place, but he seems to think it's a lot of fun.

I got to see Steve in action at swimming lessons this week. It was a lot different from when he took lessons from Mrs. Mac, but he seems to enjoy them. 

New pictures in a couple of places: 

My phone

December Album


No comments:

Post a Comment