The one downside to the trip was driving by the house on Dogwood. Nolan had told us that the new owner tore out the hedges that lined the road. And I apologize for not having pictures, but we did do the drive by around 11 at night. The new owner not only tore out the hedges, but every other living thing on the property. The only thing left was the grass, but I'm kind of thinking that might be ripped out soon too. Remember those two HUGE trees we had in the front? One right in front of the house, the other next to the driveway? Gone. Completely. It was so depressing. I know the house doesn't belong to us any more, but I have major problems with the deforestation that goes on, especially in the Waldorf area, and can't believe we sold the house to someone who thinks that is a good thing. I have to stop now so that I don't get too stressed out.
On the pregnancy side, I'm still feeling great. I am definitely on a feeding schedule of sorts. I can't go too long between meals or snacks otherwise I feel very strange, and sometimes even sick. I went to the doctor again on Thursday and heard the baby's heartbeat, very strongly this time. It was just as wonderful as the first time. My mid-line is starting to show, although I can't really see it. It looks to me like the seam from my long underwear. There is some thickening around the belly happening, though most of the time you can't really see anything until the very end of the day.
Angie, so glad you had a good trip and I wish I was there! Oh, hopefully your line goes away after the baby...I think at this point I can say mine will never go away :( The pictures are great and you look so cute!
ReplyDelete