9.03.2010

Sick, Sick, Sick

We started the week with a trip to Prompt Care because of a fever and sore throat on the Little Man. Results? Nothing. "Just a virus that has to run its course." 

Steve and Matt got some extra special time together on Tuesday and Matt learned how difficult it really is to stay home with him all day. But, luckily the fever broke after a 3 hour nap on Wednesday, so it was back to daycare.

Last night we were back a Prompt Care because a very nasty cough had taken up residence. I thought it was in his lungs, but I was wrong (thank goodness!). It's very difficult to hold a 13 month old still for X-Rays, did you know that? So, we came home and the cough stopped.

I woke Steve up this morning and everything seemed fine, except for his nose. Lots of boogers and snot and when I tried to clean it, blood. But, he seemed good when he was in the car and ready to go.

8:15 rolls around and my phone is ringing, which is always a bad sign. Daycare: "Angie, Steve just threw up. A lot." Oh no. After some checking around, I was lucky enough to be given permission to leave early (several hours early!) and get the poor guy. 

There hasn't been any more vomit, yet, and he's napping. I'm hoping the sleeping helps and we'll get back to normal SOON. Especially when I look forward to Tuesday and know that Matt leaves for Arkansas until Friday. AHHHHHH!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Steve! I hope he feels better soon. We've had a sick house this week too. It's no fun, especially with the babies. Sending hugs to Steve!

    ReplyDelete