9.18.2010

Steve's hair

I've been getting a lot of, well, let's call it constructive criticism about Steve's hair for about 3 months now.

I know it's long.

I know he needs a hair cut.

I'm not ready for that major change yet.

He's grown up so fast already, and I know that as soon as I cut his hair, he really won't be a baby any longer.

So I'm holding out.

For as long as possible.

And those of you who don't agree with me are probably better off not voicing your criticisms.

Because even though he has a party in the back (and sometimes the front)...




He's still my little baby.

For now.



- Please pardon any typos. Posted from my iPhone.

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful...don't cut it until you are ready. And I don't think Steve minds long hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the Mom! (the best one too)
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete