12.25.2010

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas

I have so much to tell, I just don't know where to start...

I'll be posting things over the next few days to try to catch everyone up. Suffice it to say that Steve was a VERY good boy this year. Santa brought him a grocery shopping cart (which he wanted to sit in) and a basketball hoop. He's been loving everything from Grandma, Uncle Josh and crew, and Momma and Daddy. Grandpa hit the jackpot as well with 2 Tonka Trucks that Steve is having a great time running into walls.

Apparently Matt and I were pretty well-behaved this year as well. Santa brought us a Wii. It also included Wii Fit Plus, Fishing, and Golf. It should be interesting learning this...I'm pretty video-game illiterate!

We did take lots of pictures, and some videos as well. I'll work on getting those posted. For right now, I'm going to relax with a book and some champagne. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment