I've been working all day trying to get our videos from the FlipCam uploaded to YouTube. I'm still working on it. However, when it all happens, you should be able to find the videos through this link: http://www.youtube.com/user/ missangie1979 . If for some reason that doesn't work, you should be able to go to YouTube and search for me using either my email address or missangie1979. For those of you who get the FlipVideo emails from me, you don't necessarily have to go here to watch these videos as they will all be the same. But not everyone gets the Flip updates from me, or I forget to include them on the email, so this is just another way to reach all of my loyal readers!:) All of the videos that I post here from my phone can also be found on YouTube, just in case there is something you're dying to see again but don't want to dig through the blog posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment