Steve and I both came down with strep over the weekend. I stayed home from school yesterday, saw the doctor, and got some antibiotics. Steve went to daycare for the morning, but we were lucky enough to get into our regular doctor at one. Two positive strep tests and two trips to Walgreens later, we were home. I was miserable. You would never know that Steve is sick. Oh, except for the vomiting in his sleep which may or may not be strep related. That had been lots of fun to clean up every night since Saturday.



See? Doesn't even look sick!
- Please pardon any typos. Posted from my iPhone.
Except that he has all of his lovies at hand:)
ReplyDeleteThat's been a trend recently: he will not leave his room without at least 1 lovey, preferably all 3. Notice that frog lovey isn't around...he was in the wash getting the vomit removed from him. ;)
ReplyDelete