Let's see...We've reached the end of February. I had a long list of things that I was going to write about, but now I can't remember them. It must be the fact that Steve has been awake twice since going to bed at 6, and it's only 9. I'm hoping this is not a trend for the rest of the evening.
Steve also blurted out "Papa" yesterday! It was so cute, and he repeated it several times, including when we were talking with Nana and Papa via G-Chat.
Oh, and I'm officially done with classes! We met for the final time on Wednesday night. There are two step left before I have my masters: write a cover letter to finish up my portfolio, and my capstone project. I'm hoping that I am on the right track with the final paper I turned in for class. I'm taking this Wednesday off, and cooking Grandma dinner for all of those nights she comes down to watch Steve.
No comments:
Post a Comment