Updates on the lives of Matt, Angie, Steve, Evan, and Flop. And some other random things that I feel are important for sharing.
9.25.2011
A Little More Rested...
I've had all weekend to rest up, which I sort of did. Yesterday, Steve cooperated and took over a three hour nap, so both Matt and I got naps as well. Today, he wasn't as cooperative. I think his actual nap topped out at about 1 hour.
So...the days of feeling completely crappy seem to be in the past (fingers crossed). But, they have been replaced with a great deal of exhaustion. Early bedtimes, and naps whenever possible...which isn't nearly as often as I'd like.
I go to see the doctor again on October 6, and in case you missed it somewhere, the due date right now is set at March 30. That's about all I've got for now, so on to more important things...STEVE!
I can't really say that we are in the terrible two's. He is testing his limits, but I think that has a lot to do with him knowing and learning more EVERY day. He says and does some pretty entertaining things, so many that I can't even remember them all! And he does it all looking as cute as ever. Really, where did we get this kid?
There are new pictures up in the August and September albums.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment