Matt and I headed to the doctor today for another monthly check up. It seems the doctor, although she didn't admit it last time, actually was concerned with the fact that I was losing weight instead of gaining. Never fear, the baby is growing just as he is supposed to. And I finally gained weight. I'm up two pounds since my last visit, which puts me at -4 over all. I'm sure Christmas will change that.
Blood pressure is good, heartbeat was very strong and rapid. She didn't have to search at all for it.
And, I have a 24 week picture for you, even though I'm 25 weeks as of tomorrow (Friday).

Blood pressure is good, heartbeat was very strong and rapid. She didn't have to search at all for it.
And, I have a 24 week picture for you, even though I'm 25 weeks as of tomorrow (Friday).

No comments:
Post a Comment