5.25.2012

2 Months

Can you believe it? I can't. But, he is.

We (Steve, Evan, and I) went to the doctor this morning for the first round of shots. And I forgot a pacifier. We have a million laying around, and I can't be bothered to remember one? We all survived, but I think Evan wishes he'd had one during the shots. Man, those looked painful.

And Steve was a great big brother. He kept telling everything was okay, and he could calm down. It was very sweet. Almost wipes out the past few times he's been an enormous stinker. :)

He weighed in at 14 pounds on the nose, and is 24 inches long. His head is 16.25 inches around. I don't know what percentiles that puts him in, but I'm going to guess it is over 90. Just a guess.

We are anxiously awaiting most of the family to arrive this afternoon for Evan's dedication later this weekend. Uncle Jake can't make it, and will be missed greatly.

Here is our handsome guy...





No comments:

Post a Comment