6.06.2012

Early morning photo shoot

Not as exciting as it sounds. However, this morning was the awards breakfast for my students at school. I knew that I would take Evan, but at the last minute I also decided to take Steve. He had to make lots of promises to follow directions and be a good boy. Here's what he said: "Mommy, if I be a good boy and go to your school, then I can go to your school because I be a good boy." I think in his mind, the more you repeat it makes it happen, even if it doesn't actually come to fruition.

Anyway, I got up at 6, thinking we would be pushing it for time even then. Somehow, all three of us were dressed and ready to go in an hour. So, since I had some extra time, I took some photos of the boys to send to Matt. I must say, the one of the two of them together is one of my favorites.

Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment