It is way too hot here. I much prefer the 80 degree days, as opposed to the 100 degree ones. So, I was not about to walk around the harbor and look at boats after story time at the library. But, the Laurel Clark fountain is about a block away, so I took Steve's swim trunks and a towel, and we were set. He had so much fun. I almost couldn't tear him away. And, we might have to go back tomorrow, it was that much fun! You can see more pictures here.
![]() |
| First pair of shoes courtesy of Aunt Amanda |
![]() |
| This is his pooping face. |
![]() |
| For the record, he is not doing something gross...he was getting the string because his shorts untied and were falling off. |
![]() |
| Steve runs and plays in the water, Evan stares at his hands. It's a win-win! |









No comments:
Post a Comment