9.13.2012

Here's my theory...

I've detailed Evan's sleep habits in depth. And for that matter, Steve's too. Steve eventually slept through the night with a combination of schedule changes and crying it out. We're still working on Evan. One of the things we have tried for the past month or so is the chiropractor. Some people have had really great success with this method, and I thought it was worth a try. We haven't had much luck with it. That's not my theory. 

This is my theory:

My boys, precious as they are, love me so much that they just can't go all night without seeing me, snuggling with me, and making sure I'm still here. 

I might be totally off, but it's just a theory. Theories are meant to be proven or dispelled, right? 

New pictures...

1 comment:

  1. I like your theory. Doesn't help the sleeping, but it makes me smile:)

    ReplyDelete