Some random pictures for your enjoyment!
Tuesday night I think I had too much to eat because my belly seemed extra large. And it happened in minutes (or so I thought). So we had to see if I could balance anything on it. The cup is empty, but probably could have handled being filled about halfway and still remained upright. Lovely, huh?
Mom bought me some maternity clothes and this is one of my lovely new items. I know it's boring black, but I wasn't quite ready for the bright blue version, especially since I don't know if spring will ever arrive here! The dress has a drawstring type feature in the back so it will fit even if I get REALLY huge. Let's hope that doesn't happen. I got lots of comments on it at school today, from kids and teachers, so I guess it's a hit.
I haven't really taken any pictures holding my belly yet, even though I touch it all the time, and we were just trying to make sure you could see it under the dress. Please ignore the mess in the background. Someday I'll clean off that desk.

Awww! You look so cute!! :)
ReplyDelete