4.28.2009

Week 27 Update

Just a couple of things to update everyone...

I have to apologize to Teri for lying the other night. We were chatting and she asked if I could still see my feet. Since I hadn't actually checked, I assumed the answer was yes. Well, last night I actually checked. I can't see them any more. Such is life with a baby growing inside you, I guess.

Hmmm...Matt's working on cutting fraction strips for me right now. We test on geometry tomorrow and then we start fractions. Yippee! This is always a difficult skill to learn, especially when your mind is focused on spring and all that entails. But yeah for Matt!

Pictures from Amanda's visit to see me are here.

Of course, when I ordered maternity clothes, I had to get a jean skirt. Besides my swimsuit, that is my summer uniform.



And one last piece of news. Flop finally did his job, or at least part of it. The other morning he waited patiently for me to walk downstairs and leave to see his present:





1 comment:

  1. LOL....don't worry your toes look nice though you can't see them. I hope shaving is going well now too, haha. You look awesome A! You're ALL belly:)

    ReplyDelete