4.09.2009

Catching Up

Sorry I've been absent for a while. The past 4 days at school have been INSANE. We were all on spring break as of Monday morning, and yet the district still made us go for almost the whole week! Boo.

There really hasn't been a lot going on. Matt did get the crib from his mom's house and put together. The blanket in the crib is a lion quilt that Jean made for Matt when he was born.  It's lovely.



Flop has also been rather entertaining.  



Matt did feel the baby move. The first time was just a little flutter or something. But the other night the baby was practicing ninja moves or something and Matt really felt him/her. The baby also seems to love Flop a lot, and moves around whenever Flop is resting on my belly.

There are a few pictures here mostly of Flop. After tomorrow, we should have some more.  What's tomorrow you ask? How could you not know???

Tomorrow is the Brewers home opener, against my favorite team the Cubs! The game starts at 3:05, and we'll be heading up early to tailgate. This will be interesting tailgating completely sober.

Sunday we are heading to Illinois for Easter dinner with Matt's cousin. Then Monday morning Matt and I are going separate ways. He's got an interview for a job (no unnecessary freak-outs please) in Connecticut. I'm going to Cedar Falls to see Jake and Emily for a few days. Then Amanda comes to visit next Friday while Matt, Josh, and the cousins go golfing in the Dells. It will be a nice week. And I didn't bring any school work home with me. I plan to relax as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment