12.10.2009

4 Month Check Up





We had to delay the check-up a week because of the ear infection scare. Steve got three more shots today, along with an oral vaccine. He did great, but did not like the shots at all.

He's doing great, 27 inches long and 16 pounds, and his head measures 18.5 inches. If you're keeping track, that's 60th percentile for weight, 95th for height, and 97th for head. He's really doing great.

I did ask about introducing solids. The doctor said I could, but t would be more for the texture not anything else. It won't make him sleep longer at night, so I'm goingto hold off until closer to 6 moths on that.

I took a break from grad school tonight and wrapped Christmas presents. It was a much needed break. Our last class is next Wednesday. We don't have a lot of time off, but some is better than nothing. I'm learning a lot, but using every ounce of energy I have between Steve, school, and grad school.

Hope all is well in your worlds.



- Please pardon any typos. Posted from my iPhone.

1 comment:

  1. I started Brady on mashed bananas last year around Christmas, he was about 6 months old. He was already sleeping through the night, but it was nice for him to have that little "snack"...and I could space out feedings a little more!
    Steve is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete