12.21.2009

Old Man Winter

So, it looks as though Old Man Winter is trying to disrupt Midwestern travel plans for Wednesday and Thursday. After some very careful discussion, we've moved up our departure time to tomorrow as soon as we can get Steve from daycare and all packed up. I told Nana and Papa to expect us around 11, but I bet it will be more like 11:30 or 12 before we roll in. It all depends on who gets Steve from daycare and all that jazz. 

For those who were wondering...Mike and Margot did make it out of Boston before the storm hit (about 30 minutes before the storm, actually!) and they brought me chocolate peanut butter balls! I feel so loved! 

The Norse Invasion of the Kennedy Compound was a ton of fun. Steve got a little freaked out a couple of times by the loud noises of Packer cheering, Happy Birthday singing, and just general conversation. He loved meeting and seeing everyone, but was kind of happy when he got to curl up in his bed all nice and quietly. 

One more day of school, then relaxing for a few days. I don't even think I'm going to bring papers home to work on. It won't get done anyway! I'll be too busy snuggling with Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment