I'm so tired. So tired I'm having a hard time comprehending simple language.
I've been doing most of the updating from my iPhone, so I do apologize for the crappy quality of pictures. Matt has updated the Picasa site. I'm going to try to get him to do so again this weekend because we took some cute photos this week. We haven't started a December album, but we will soon. I hope you've been checking there even when I haven't told you it's updated. I'm a little swamped.
Highlights:
Steve is now 4 months old. So completely hard to believe.
We had our first ear infection scare this week, and may not be completely out of the danger zone yet. Steve hasn't really been sleeping well, he has a stuffy nose, and has been pooping in the middle of the night (sorry for the TMI). But, the doctor didn't really have anything helpful besides give him Tylenol every 4 - 6 hours. Hmmm...How does that help a stuffy nose?
Steve has completely moved in to his 6 - 9 month clothes. Today he wore his first "real" outfit: jeans and a rugby shirt from Michael and Marianne. One of the teachers at daycare didn't even recognize him he looked so grown up!
After our wonderful Thanksgiving here at home, Nana and Papa now have a webcam so we can see them when we talk on Sunday nights instead of just talking. We haven't tested it out yet because Steve has been so grumpy.
(Editor's Note: This only happened because Papa requested Steve wear Michigan colors and because I would have rather watched Michigan beat OSU than the other way around. Unfortunately, it didn't work.)

A super huge THANK YOU to cousin Cam. He has handed down several of Steve's favorite outfits with more yet to wear. Thanks to Cam we haven't really had to buy many clothes, just some super-warm pajamas because it is Wisconsin, after all.
I'm sure I'm missing something. Remember, I'm really tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment