3.28.2010

A Couple of New Tricks




Steve still isn't crawling forward. However, there is some backward movement on all fours. He can also go from the crawling position to sitting up without any wobbling.

And he has discovered his tongue. Today I was sticking my tongue out and touching my nose. Then I would stop, tell Steve it was his turn and wait. A couple of seconds later, he would do the same thing, except his little tongue wouldn't reach all the way up to his tongue.

I think that's all of the new stuff, at least that I can remember. We are gearing up for our big trip to Maryland and DC on Friday. We just have to make it through the week without Matt around. He is heading to Rock Island tomorrow and we are hoping he'll be back Wednesday evening.


- Please pardon any typos. Posted from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment