3.02.2010

Top 10 Things I'd Rather Be Doing Than Going to Work

Inspired by my momma-friend, Allison, I decided to tackle a Top 10 List of my own.

Top 10 Things I'd Rather Be Doing Than Going to Work (in no particular order)
 
1. Playing with Steve.
2. Snuggling with Matt and Steve on the couch while watching episodes of Craig on the DVR.
3. Talking in person to Amanda. Phone calls are great, but I miss seeing her.
4. Relaxing on a beach with Steve and Matt, and a good book.
5. Sleeping.
6. Reading a good book that has nothing to do with school or grad school.
7. Getting a pedicure with my girlfriends. Yes, all of them. It would be so wonderful to have them all in one place.
8. Spending time at the farm.
9. Anything with all or part of our family.
10. Golfing with Matt.

Even with the extra day off last week, I'm feeling a bit done with school. The worst part is that I haven't been with these students since September. I had 9 weeks off before I had to jump in. That might be part of the problem... At least I only have 1.5 days of student-time left this week. Conferences are Thursday afternoon and Friday, so I'll have another break. Maybe this one will do the trick?

Hope your Tuesday has been better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment