
The weekend was a bit rough on us. It started out great with Steve sleeping almost 12 hours Friday night. He didn't even wake up to eat. I should have known that was a sign of something bad.
Saturday he threw up everything he ate. I stopped trying to get him to eat solids and just nursed him. This made for a bit more work on my part, but at least he was getting nourishment. He seemed to be in a pretty good mood most of the day, but there were two things that happened that let me know he wasn't himself. 1) while we were at the grocery store, he didn't flirt with or smile at anyone. 2) when we came home from the store, he ignored all of his toys on the floor, crawled over next to me, and fell asleep on the carpet. Unheard of!!!
Luckily, he seems back to normal today. I didn't feel the greatest this morning, but seem to be better now.
In case I didn't mention it, Steve is crawling. In all directions. It didn't take long after the forward motion occurred for him to start pulling himself up on things. He is already trying to figure out a way to stand up on his own, and has even walked a little with some help from Matt and I. He's just growing too fast. Luckily, he still loves to snuggle and always wants to know where I am.

- Please pardon any typos. Posted from my iPhone.
Surprise - he'll always want to know where you are:)
ReplyDeleteThey grow too quickly don't they. It's so exciting and sad at the same time.
ReplyDeleteSo glad he's better now! And hope you are too.
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe how big he is ALREADY! And if I feel that way, I can't even imagine how crazyfast this must be for you. :)