1.17.2012

A Reason (29 weeks)



I learned today that there's a reason I started feeling extra enormous over the past month: I gained 7 pounds. In one month. That's ridiculous. My doctor was extremely happy about this, actually. It still means I'm only up 3 pounds total, so that makes me happy. My BP was good, 110/62, and everything else is measuring exactly as it should. So, there's your update. 


Steve's latest phrase that I hear quite frequently: "I can do, Momma. I can do." It's really cute right now. I'm sure it will stop being cute when we are trying to go somewhere and he wants to dress himself or something!:)


Matt took a bunch of pictures while we were out playing in the snow this weekend. They can be found in our web album. Here are a few favorites, both from Matt's camera and my phone. 











No comments:

Post a Comment