Everything was pretty normal today at the doctor. With the exception of my blood pressure...It was even lower than normal, which is crazy. I typically have a pretty low BP anyway, 110/60 (routinely). Today it was 90/60. I must have just been extremely relaxed. I gained 6 pounds in 3 weeks, or maybe we should say Baby Boy gained 6 pounds in 3 weeks. That puts me up 9 pounds overall. I gained 23 with Steve, so we'll see if there are 14 more pounds to gain in the next 7.5 weeks.
The doctor did give me a go-ahead (mostly) for my trip to DC in 10 days. It appears that there was some confusion between the nurse and the doctor when I called to ask if I could get on a plane at 34 weeks. The doctor seemed to think I was going at 36 or 37 weeks, and was relieved it would only be 34. She is writing me a doctor's note to take with me, in case AirTran has any big qualms about it. I think we should be okay.
This was me today (outfit courtesy of my lovely friend, Jennifer...):
This was me at 32 weeks with Steve:
I feel as enormous right now as I did at 40 weeks with Steve. I also don't know how I survived his pregnancy towards the end without a lot of belly support. I remember wearing a lot of dresses, my swimsuit, and drawstring linen pants that hit below the belly. I would not survive in that wardrobe now. Major support needed!:) My toes were a lot prettier then, though!


No comments:
Post a Comment