2.22.2012

34 Weeks

I had planned to update everyone yesterday after my appointment. However, life got in the way. So be it. Here's your update.

I actually lost a pound. I have no idea how that happened. I've been eating, throughout the day at least. I don't have much space at dinner for food, so I usually don't eat a lot. But I've been eating. Just ask the ladies I work with.

Anyway, my BP is also back to normal. I'm attributing that to a wonderfully relaxing trip to DC last weekend. It was great to see both friends and family. Now I'm ready to be home and get ready for the baby.

We had a final ultrasound on Monday too. Baby Boy is head down so that's good. He is also still a boy. We only got a few pictures this time, none of which were great. But, I think he looks just like Steve did at this point in his life.


No comments:

Post a Comment