7.12.2010

Pictures, Pictures, and More Pictures

I hope you've got some time on your hands. There are over 500 pictures from our vacation posted at Matt's Picasa site! I can't believe we have that many. We took quite a few, Nana and Papa had almost 400 on their cameras, and Aunt Maria took a bunch too. She was able to get lots of good shots of Steve jumping off the end of the ski boat. 

I'm only going to put a few of my favorites here. You'll have to click here if you want to see the rest. Or here. Or here.

Kate, Ashley, Tucker, Aunt Maria, Uncle Brad, Angie, Steve, Matt, Nana, and Papa

Carry Cottage

 Isn't this what all vacations should be like?

 Ready for the boat ride!

 Showing off his swimming skills!

Ready for take off!

I think this is as much fun as the swings!


I forgot to mention earlier that Steve has a couple of new tricks up his sleeves: he can show you how big he is (soooo big!), he waves at everyone and everything (except when you want him to), and just today he started blowing kisses (in the middle of dinner no less). He hasn't started walking yet, but he is oh so close. I'm not complaining. He's fast enough on all fours. I can't imagine how fast he's going to be on only two legs.

We hope you are enjoying your summer as much as we are!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. That kid is unbelievably cute. I love the one of you holding him after his swim and the one of him jumping off the boat KILLS me!!

    ReplyDelete