Looking sharp in his Piemaster Classic fleece from Uncle Brad and Aunt Maria
Nana and Papa made the long drive for a few short hours of fun with us this weekend. Even though the weather was cooler than it has been, we enjoyed it. Steve has made the discovery that he LOVES being outside, even in the cool weather. He even figured out yesterday that the signal for going outside was getting his jacket and his hat, handing it to an adult for help, and then he would get to go outside. The trick is trying to keep him inside when things like the laundry need to be done! :)
I did upload new pictures. This is the link to the October album. There are 4 new photos added to the end of the September album as well. I'm also in the process of uploading new videos. I usually email that link to people. So, if you want the videos emailed to you, please let me know either in the comments or send me an email.
It's another busy week at our house. Matt is off to Tennessee for work, we have swimming on Tuesday, class on Wednesday, and a BIG paper due a week from Wednesday (don't worry, I've got part of an outline started and I am done reading all that needs to be read).
I think that's about all. Oh, Steve is almost solely walking now. There have been a few times when he crawled instead, but he quickly remembers that he knows how to walk now, so he stands up and does that. It's very cute. The videos show a lot of him wandering around. We have gone through quite a few pairs of shoes. He's not ready for big kid shoes (read: hard soles) because he still needs to be able to feel the ground. But he's close. The shoes he is in now have very flexible but somewhat rigid soles. He has a lot of cute shoes, thanks to Cameron and Sawyer, so I hope we can start wearing those soon!
He'll be ready for cleats soon.. you guys dont have to worry about that-- uncle josh will get him a pair of Michael Johnson-esque gold shoes...
ReplyDelete