We have just returned from dropping Nana and Papa at the airport. I will be interested to see if Steve asks where they are in the morning. He had so much fun paying trains, and cars, and everything with them. We earned our naps every day, that's for sure.
Yes, I really am only at 36 weeks. And its super fun when people say this, "You still have four weeks to go? Wow." My spring break is this week, which is actually quite nice. When I go back to school, if everything goes to schedule, I will have two weeks and two days of teaching left. Sitting in the comfort of the recliner, that seems totally doable. We will see how I feel about that a week from Monday.
Steve is going to daycare three days this week. The other two we have big plans: Monkey Joe's and McDonalds on Tuesday with friends, then lunch and a visit to Daddy's new office on Thursday. Good times all around.
A few pictures...




Yes, I really am only at 36 weeks. And its super fun when people say this, "You still have four weeks to go? Wow." My spring break is this week, which is actually quite nice. When I go back to school, if everything goes to schedule, I will have two weeks and two days of teaching left. Sitting in the comfort of the recliner, that seems totally doable. We will see how I feel about that a week from Monday.
Steve is going to daycare three days this week. The other two we have big plans: Monkey Joe's and McDonalds on Tuesday with friends, then lunch and a visit to Daddy's new office on Thursday. Good times all around.
A few pictures...




Ugh. I hate the comments. I started getting the pointed "WHEN are you due again?" at about 28 weeks this time. (Followed of course by the ever-popular "Oh, wow.") I'm not even that big!
ReplyDelete