3.25.2009

1st Baby Pictures!


We had the first, and possibly only, ultrasound today. It was very exciting.  Not exciting was the part where I had to lay on a table while the ultrasound tech pushed all over my abdomen and extremely full bladder. I tried to limit the amount of water I took in after lunch, and I went to the bathroom right before I had to start drinking 32 ounces of water, but it still wasn't a lot of fun. Oh well, we got to see the baby! That's what matters.

According to the tech, baby and I are measuring at 20 weeks 5 days. According to everything else, I'm supposed to be 22 weeks and 1 day. So, I'm either due around July 29th, or August 7. We'll have to see what the doctor says next week when I go and we discuss all of the results.

In other exciting news, I finally received my new clothes that I ordered from Old Navy. Unfortunately, even by ordering the size I was prior to being pregnant, half of the clothes were too big. As in, so too big that another pregnant woman could fit in the pants and two shirts. The dress, yoga pants, and jean skirt all fit great. And I finally have maternity underwear so they aren't cutting into my sides. Those are great!

Today was Sawyer's 2nd birthday! Because I'm a terrible friend, I didn't get anything in the mail to him. So I hope he, and his mom, will forgive me.

One last note before I post pictures of the beautiful baby...Tammy, Shane and Valerie are all coming to visit this weekend. Tammy, Valerie and I will be finishing off the registries, and I'm sure Matt and Shane will be watching more NCAA Tournament action. It will be lots of fun having them here.

Okay, here's the kid. I hope you can tell what everything is, although the tech did a good job labeling for us. I did not change my mind while in the room, Matt was trying to get me to, but I remained firm and did not want to know. Oh, and if you're wanting a copy of this, please email me and I'll send you a .jpeg file and a .pdf file so you can print them off at your leisure.  Sorry, but we're keeping all of the originals.



After posting these, I realized that you can't really see anything.  So, I split the 6 photos up and tried to enhance them a bit.  You can see those pictures here.


No comments:

Post a Comment