For the first time in my life (that I remember at least), something seems normal about me! The doctor said everything looks to be normal. I've gained 3 pounds, my blood pressure is good, the baby's heart rate is 140, and all of my measurements (where my uterus is and such) are normal. The only thing the doctor seemed a little concerned with was the fact that I haven't felt any fetal movement yet. It is supposed to feel like butterflies or gas bubbles in your stomach. I have had a few other things on my mind and sitting and waiting for butterflies hasn't been at the top of the list.
Oh, and we're supposed to be getting a call next week about when our ultrasound will be so we can finally see this little baby! We're still holding out on learning the gender until the baby is born, so sorry all of you "planners" out there who want to know. You'll just have to wait with us.
On a side note: Matt informed me yesterday that our anniversary is opening day for Summerfest this year. And Bon Jovi is playing that night! So excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment