3.22.2009

Enjoying the outdoors

The weather was nice Saturday and today, so there was some yard work to be done. Luckily, Jean came down and did most of it! She cleaned up our bushes, shrubs and all of the garden areas around the house. Matt also helped, trimming trees and branches. I, of course, was strangely absent from all of this fun stuff! Instead of helping with the hard work, I registered at Target, got some pots and soil from Menards, stopped at the bank, and got my eyebrows done. I did enjoy the afternoon a little when I got back to the house. I brought all of the plants that needed to be repotted outside and made a mess. We (well, mostly Matt) made stuffed shells for Jean and watched some basketball once the work was over.

Today, Matt burned a lot of the things that were cut down yesterday, and our Christmas tree. Here is a preview of that excitement. You can see the step by step progression to smoldering trunk here.



No comments:

Post a Comment