First the doctor:
I passed the glucose challenge just beautifully. So I don't have to worry about gestational diabetes. One of the levels measured was a little low, which in turn means I need to start taking iron supplements. It isn't terribly bad, but as the baby continues to grow, it could get worse and my doctor just wants to make sure everything is okay as we near delivery. Other than that, everything looks great. Little K kicked the heart rate monitor as the doctor tried to listen in. That was kind of funny. Oh, I have put on 6 pounds in the past month. Matt found that extremely funny, especially since I only put on 6 pounds total up until this past month. I guess Little K is really growing!
Now the strange dream. I apologize for not having a lot of details on this one, but this is all I can remember. **Background info: Occasionally, Flop will lose a whisker and I'll find it somewhere, usually on the furniture, around the house. My reaction every single time? "Look, kitty whisker!"
So, in the dream I walked into the living room and thought I saw a kitty whisker on the floor. I walked over to it and as I got closer noticed that it wasn't just A whisker, it was the entire chunk of his face where all of the whiskers grow out, including the fur and skin. "Look, kitty whisker! No!!! Kitty FACE!!!"
LMAO!!! I have to say this beats Tom Hanks peeing on your head, lol. GREAT news with the glucose test!!! Wow little K is the one that is really growing because you are all belly. Love ya. T
ReplyDeleteScary dream Ang! ( I love finding kitty whiskers! )
ReplyDeleteLove, Kate