
Here I am in all of my glory, week 28. Still feeling great, just getting a bit more tired each day. Honestly though, I would be tired at this point in the school year anyway. It's one of the toughest times of year, right after school opening and the month of December. Little K is kicking away, does not like super-hot hot wings, and either really likes Queen (thanks, Nolan!) or really likes loud music.
Have other pregnant women felt this way? I can't imagine I'm the first. Quite often when I see myself in the mirror or the side of my car (that's usually when it takes me the most off guard), I can't believe it's really me. I mean, I know that it is me, because besides my hairstyle, I really haven't changed since maybe kindergarten. I just can't believe that I'm having a baby! I get so excited, then scared, then excited.
Anyway, I need to pack for our weekend trip to Atlantic. Tammy and Aunt Nancy are throwing a baby shower for us at the Atlantic Golf and Country Club. I sure hope I'm fancy enough for that. That's it from here. Have a great weekend everyone.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment