11.08.2009

The Last Week

Even though Steve and I had some very high ups and very low downs this week, I'm so sad to be returning to work tomorrow. Am I ready for it? No. Would I ever be? No. So, we'll just jump in with both feet and see how the week goes. It won't be long until it's Thanksgiving week and we've got a few extra days to spend with each other again. :)

Here are some of the pictures from our last week together. Regardless of how he acts, he still is the cutest little thing ever.


Resting up before we visited daycare on Thursday.


Being cheesy for the daily/weekly photo for the family.


Excited for two reasons: He just pooped and he was on his way out the door to see the Second Floor Team ladies at Charcoal Grill.


Cheering for the Hawkeyes...It was a sad loss.

Helping Dad clean the garage (about 5 minutes after this picture was taken, Steve was sound asleep in the garage).


Bonfire in the backyard!

Lovely, hazy Lake Michigan today.

For those that might be tempted to call me tomorrow to "see how the first day went": Please don't. If I want to talk to anyone about it, I'll call you. I know you mean well, but I'll have other things on my mind.

Have a great week everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment