11.29.2009

A (Mostly) Fun Weekend

We are winding down and dreading the return to work tomorrow. Well, at least I am.

We had a great time in Illinois yesterday afternoon visiting with Amanda and Eric. Unfortunately our time was cut a little short because Steve spiked a fever. Not sure where it came from, but he had a temp of 100.9 and was miserable. All he wanted was to snuggle with mommy and very softly whine. This would have been just fine if we had been home, but proved a bit of a challenge away from home. Oh well.

We headed home around 7. Steve didn't wake up until a little after 10, at which point we changed him and gave him some Tylenol. That kept him asleep until 1 or so, and then I was up until 4 with him. I didgive him more Tylenol but it didn't seem to do anything. The good news is that his fever disappeared in the middle of the night, so he isn't suffering from that.

We haven't done much today. I decided we needed to go pick out our Christmas tree, so we did. It too us less than 20 minutes to find a beautiful Frasier fir. Now, I just need to get a lot done durig the evenings this week so I can have a day free next weekend to decorate.







- Please pardon any typos. Posted from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment