11.15.2009

One Down...Too Many to Go



We all survived. 

Steve has probably been the least scarred by the whole experience, but we've all survived me going back to work, and Steve being shipped off to daycare every morning.

Some highlights:

Steve likes watching the older kids play.
Steve caught a cold making it difficult for him to sleep on his back starting on Wednesday night.
I didn't hit a wall until Thursday afternoon, at which point all I wanted to do was sleep.
Steve is not allowed to go longer than 3.5 hours between feedings, as he eats non-stop if he does (Thursday he ate at 10:40, 3:00, 4, 6, 7, 9, 12, and 2).
I'm going to have to get really creative with my time in order to not spend all day Saturday and Sunday doing work of some sort.

There are a few pictures from Steve's first day, but I think Matt was having a hard time with the interwebs last night so they aren't posted yet. These are from my phone and very randomly taken over the past week.


1 comment:

  1. 3.5 hrs between feedings? Sounds more like Matt.

    ReplyDelete