6.28.2010

Baseball and Stuff

It's not secret that we love baseball. We especially love Brewers' baseball. And when they win, that makes it even better!

To celebrate being finished with classes for the summer, we took Steve to an afternoon game against the Twins Thursday. He was very wiggly, but seemed to enjoy it. There were several other kids around us, so that helped. Steve loves kids! We purchased tickets through a promotion that the Brewers are doing with the Milwaukee County Zoo so we not only got game tickets, but also two tickets to the zoo and two tote bags (I love tote bags!). The tickets weren't the best, almost in the same location of our season tickets last year. But they weren't terrible either. And we enjoyed it.



Friday was our 5 year anniversary. Hard to believe we've been married that long, it sure doesn't feel like it. Our present to ourselves was front row tickets to that night's Brewers' game. Steve was supposed to come, but I changed my mind and decided I wanted to be able to watch the game and not Steve the whole time. So, Grandma came down to baby-sit. We had so much fun. I will apologize before you see the pictures for the ridiculous amount of #6's butt. That's Ed Sedar, the first base coach. If I wanted a picture of the player on first, I also go him. Oh well. Life goes on.



(This is the same shot of the scoreboard from our awesome seats, as compared to the one above from our up-high seats!)

No comments:

Post a Comment