6.14.2010

The Return of Summer = The Return of Blogging!


I'm excited for summer for lots of reasons, but one of the biggest is having some time to blog again. I had no idea when I started this a year and a half ago that I would be so attached to it. 

Here are just a few of the things I'm also looking forward to this summer:
1) More time with Matt and Steve
2) No more crazy professor (and we're keeping our fingers crossed that she does not get assigned to us in the fall)
3) Visits to the Racine Zoo and the Milwaukee Zoo
4) A very long, very overdue vacation with Nana and Papa to Lake Winnepesaukee, New Hampshire
5) Reading books for pleasure


You can see that I'm aiming big, can't you?

Unfortunately, before any of the fun stuff can happen, I have a paper to turn in Wednesday night and a project related to that paper to turn in a week from Wednesday night. Currently the paper is in the hands of the editor (Matt). He said it doesn't stink totally, which I guess is good. It took me three days to get it all done. I'm a little disappointed in myself. The last big paper I wrote in a few hours. I totally believe it has something to do with who I was writing that paper for. We won't get into that.


Boil Update: Steve's butt is getting better. He actually sat in the stroller for a nice long walk today. It probably helps that I brought food along. He'll do almost anything if food is involved. 

He went to daycare this morning for a few hours. They totally wore him out. He was half asleep by the time we pulled in to the garage, nursed, and was completely asleep 10 minutes later. And then he slept for three solid hours. I hope he sleeps that well tonight. 


In case you don't check our pictures every day (what? why not?), I have updated a lot. We received the pictures that Allison took of Steve's dedication and the family Memorial Day weekend. Those are tacked on the end of the album Matt's Graduation. There are also some new family pictures in the 365 of 2010 album. And we have a new June album.

I think I'm going to relax with a book for a while before heading to bed. My goal is to update here at least twice a week. So, now that I've written that down, you can all hold me to it. 


1 comment: