11.07.2010

The Cutest


Did you know that I have the cutest little boy on the planet? Seriously, I do. Have you seen the way he crinkles his nose?


Or how he dances when he plays the Alphabet Song on his Leap Frog Fridge Phonics? I don't know how I got so lucky, but I thank God every day that Steve is mine.

I also learned that this handsome little man has been keeping a few things from me. Miss Sam at day care informed me that Steve can use both a spoon and a fork when he eats. WHAT?!?!?!? Every time (up until this weekend, that is) that I tried to have him use either, the food would end up all over the place. But, knowing that he does it at daycare I decided to try it out. The spoon I'm still holding out on a bit, but the fork business went well. It seems he works faster if he uses both the fork and his hand. Of course, it's super cute when it all goes according to plan.

When I was shopping during my Weekend of Solitude, I picked up a pair of Oshkosh B'Gosh Engineer's Overalls. Super cute!

There have been a few pictures added in one of the October albums (I don't know why there are 2, but I'm done trying to fix it) and a new November album.


Last, but certainly not least, we sent Nana back to Papa this afternoon. It was sad saying good-bye, but we'll see both of them in 3 weeks for Thanksgiving. And everyone is already looking forward to January when Nana and Papa come for 4 days to stay with Steve. Matt and I are heading to DC to spend time with our friends and family. It will be wonderful, difficult being away from Steve for long, but wonderful seeing everyone.

1 comment: