Some other random things...
School has been quite the chore this week. The kids were on my nerves extra heavy today. Maybe the principal shouldn't say we're going to have outdoor recess then 2 hours later take it back?
Tonight is also the first night all week that I haven't had any school work to do. I'm sure I could invent some, but since it is Grey's Anatomy night, I'll take a break. I deserve it.:)
I think my sleeping through the night times are over. While I didn't get up last night, I think I woke up 5 or 6 times and thought that I probably should, but couldn't stand the thought of the cold air against my body. So I opted for more sleep. There was no snoozing, though, past the alarm. I HAD to get up at that point.
Teri is convinced based on the Chinese calendar and the heart rate that Little K is going to be a girl. We'll just have to wait until July 29 or there about to see.
Oh, and somehow during all of the holidays I have only gained 1.8 pounds since my last doctor's visit. That includes all of the carbs I've been eating since finding out about Little K, like Mexican 3 times this week, and pizza 2 or 3 times last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment