In case you hadn't heard, Matt and I learned that we'll be welcoming Kennedy grandchild #3, and Drennan grandchild #1, sometime in late July. We're very excited (and I think I've said that exact phrase about 5 million times in the past week) for all of the changes and experiences yet to come. Occasionally, I may include a "Too Much Information" section at the bottom of the blog. This will be for those people who want to hear the nitty-gritty details of the pregnancy. If you don't want those details, you should probably stop reading when you see that heading.
Nolan and Annie were here for the past few days and we had a blast celebrating the new year with them and other close friends. It wasn't nearly as crazy as last year, but that was okay. And it was very interesting to watch everything progress as I was the only sober person in the room.
Pregnancy Info:
I'm still feeling great, just tired, especially around 2:30 every afternoon. We'll see how that works when school starts again next week. I get a little nauseated when I am hungry, but I always have saltines or oyster crackers nearby. I do go to the nurse and doctor next week, so we'll have more information after Thursday. And no, Teri, I haven't started showing yet. I'll try to get Matt to take a picture of me soon so we have something to compare over the next 7 months.
I have also discovered that my sense of smell is extremely heightened. Each time Matt drinks a Jack and Diet I can tell from across the room, and he has to brush his teeth before coming to bed. It's just gross. And there always seem to be strange smells coming from the fridge. I think I took care of the most recent one, and I hope Matt's nose clears up soon so he can locate those strange smells.
Preggers needs to get some sleep now. Good night everyone!
Alright!!! A blog from Angie I'm so excited! And the last paragraph is so funny, had to read it to Pat out loud because he thought I was nuts with the smell thing. Half the time, if he drank, I made him sleep on the couch!
ReplyDelete