1.25.2009

Lazy Sunday

Not a whole lot going on in the great cold of Racine.  Mom and Dad left this morning, after a weekend of just hanging out and celebrating our birthdays a little early.  Jake and Emily were here too, their first time to the new Kennedy Compound.  They left yesterday afternoon.  It was great to have everyone around and I hope I wasn't too tired and pregnant for everyone!

I'm starting to outgrow some jeans now.  The pair I wore to school on Friday was very tight across the hips, but the pair I wore yesterday still fit fine.  I think it completely depends on the cut at this point (regular jeans = no, trouser jeans = yes).  

The family is starting a pool about the sex of the baby.  Talk to Matt to make your entry.  We have decided (well, I had decided a long time ago, but Matt finally came around to my way of thinking) that we are going to wait to find out the sex.  Boy or girl, I'll love it no matter what, so I want to be surprised on D-Day.  The tie-breaker in the pool is the time of day you think the baby will be born, as pronounced by the doctor.  I know the Kennedy men all think it will be a boy, but if you are getting in on the action, I'd rather not hear your pick.  So keep it just between you and Matt, please.

Nicole, I need you to come here Tuesday night to help frost some sugar cookies. Please let me know what time to expect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment