If you didn't know, Angie and I are both Iowa State University graduates. Angie may not always show her allegiance to the Cyclones... mostly cause her dad is a die-hard Hawkeye fan. Not all of us can be perfect.
Tonight is the kickoff of the NCAA Football season. What better way to kick it off that with an Iowa State victory (the first in a quick Google search)?!?!?
Yeah, yeah... I know. Its a win over North Dakota State... And my school is "Iowa State University of Science and Technology." Despite the geeky name and weak opponent, that doesn't mean my school can't win a game every now and again, does it?
Oh?
Really?
No?
Well, at least my school doesn't pay their atheletes!!!
Fine... Marcus Fizer and Jamaal Tinsley might be an example, but look at Tim Floyd's career. That dude can't even win a game in the oh-so-not-corrupt-NBA.
At least I don't pay Steve to wear Cyclone gear... at least not yet.
Cute socks, but only because they are on my grandson!
ReplyDeleteOk, time for an update!! He's been through two new states and met tons of new people!!
ReplyDelete