Since it is Sunday, there hasn't been a lot going on. We were up at a decent hour this morning and decided to check out church. Steve really liked the music, so much so that as soon as we started singing he fell asleep and for the most part stayed asleep through the whole service. The people were very nice, but I wasn't sold on the lack of instruments (call me old-fashioned, but I really like the sound of a pipe organ, or at the very least a piano) and the service as a whole. So, we'll probably look elsewhere.
Steve has been back to his normal self today. After the nap during church, we came home and he ate. Immediately after that he took another nap. Then Jean and Monica (my co-fourth grade teacher and her daughter) stopped by just in time for Steve to wake up between feedings. He is asleep again. It is very rough being Steve! Flop has had a rough day too, so he's napping.
I've been trying to get the laundry done, while watching the Bears win (Go Bears!) and doing some school work. I think I have everything that is due this Wednesday done except for one thing. That just means I need to start working on future assignments tomorrow.
Matt sent these pictures last night of his view at Grand View Farm.



Pretty amazing, isn't it? Steve and I can't wait to go in a couple of weeks and see the view, not to mention all of Matt's hard work in the house on the electricity.
To round out our day, Steve took a bath, followed promptly by me clipping his fingernail too short and making him bleed, and scream in pain. I'm such a nice mom, aren't I?
I've set up a temporary October album on my Picasa site until Matt returns with his computer and can put the photos on his site.
Love the new pics of Steve, especially the last one. He is such a cutie pie!!
ReplyDeleteSteve looks so much like you in these photos! Such a doll.
ReplyDelete