Since Matt doesn't start his job until the 13th, he has some free time on his hands. He has been getting a lot done around the house, and still has a pretty lengthy list to tackle. Papa (my dad) offered him a job rewiring the farm house. We were all supposed to go, but Steve and I have back-to-back doctor appointments and those are almost impossible to come by. So we had to stay back while Matt took off this morning.
I would love to say that our day was fun-filled and productive. Can't do that. Steve has been sleeping most of the day, except for when he ate, needed a diaper change, and his bath around noon. In fact he's sleeping now in his car seat.
Our excitement for the day was going to Coldstone and getting cheesecake ice cream with graham cracker crumbs. It was yummy!!! And I was a little productive this morning and got some school stuff done, but not a lot. I guess I'll do that tomorrow.
So, that was our day. Check back tomorrow for Day Two Without Matt.
Hey, any day in which ice cream is had merits consideration as productive, yo. You're doing great!
ReplyDelete:)
xo,
A
He looks so much like a little man - big shoulders and long. The tiny baby is gone!
ReplyDeleteLove You,
Nana A.
He is so gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. I need to do some cheek pinching and snuggling with that kid!
ReplyDelete