Short and sweet...Steve being the independent little man that he is refused to take a nap longer than 27 minutes at any one time today. The 27-minute nap came right before we had to leave Grandma's house too.
We were in Cedarburg today. I got a haircut (it's been about 3 months since the last one). Steve and I visited Kay and Big Steve at the Castner Farm. Steve spent some time not napping at Grandma's house. We capped the day off with a trip to Target.
Oh, the independent little man did decide he would nap finally. I think he fell asleep just as we were getting on the freeway by Cedarburg. I thought he was going to wake up when I pulled in the driveway and turned the car off. However, I transferred him to the swing and he's back in dreamland. He needed it. He might be coming down with a cold or something, I can't really tell. Good thing we're headed to the doctor on Monday!
I'm going to relax now. I did get several things done for class this morning, so I can take the rest of the evening off.
No comments:
Post a Comment