8.16.2010

Family Reunion Recap

This was our last year for annual family reunions. Not that we don't love being with our extended family, and meeting new family members, but with all of the little kids involved it's getting quite pricey to do it every summer. So we are changing to every other summer. I guess that just means that those of us who are close will have to make an effort to hang out more often.

Anywho, it was a great weekend. There was golf watching, as Matt and Josh headed north to Whistling Straits for some PGA action. There was golf playing, in which Matt and I won our second Cup together, although I did win two years ago as well without Matt. There was a little shopping. And a whole lot of pool time.

Of course we all know that Steve loves the water. At Great Wolf's indoor waterpark, he experienced something new and loved it. Even though when he was on all fours, the water was even with his mouth, he still crawled around in it and took everything in. It was hilarious.

Most of the pictures are on Grandma's camera. So, when she shares them, I'll let you know.

Wednesday we are off to Baltimore!!!



- Please pardon any typos. Posted from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment